Aurora Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Syfer's Build??? Is it a PVP setting Build

3 posters

Go down

Syfer's Build??? Is it a PVP setting Build Empty Syfer's Build??? Is it a PVP setting Build

Post  Syfer Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:59 pm

now some of you may be like why doesn't syfer do what all the other lupins or PureLupin do with their builds. My answer, cuz im not like everyone else. My build as of lvl 96 isn't made for being a one hitter quitter. But as the fact goes, i can still own with out the crazy hp buffs, and the other insane buffs. Now if you wanna know something about my build here goes.

My build is made for mostly silencing an enemy. Now you may ask, well what kind of combo would help you do that. And its my most frequent combo to date. Buff yourself(as if you follow my build) with Positive reinforcement, and Determination, and also if you follow my build Full of Love, cuz it all helps people. Then the attack combo as follows. Fallen city(drops silence resist) then Overwhelm(silence for 10secs) thats long. and then right after that 2 Dance of the Butterflies back to back. Now I put three ranks in dance of the butterflies. Why??? cuz it has a small window of opportunity to crit. Now as of what im doing let me take a few screens of my build, and yes its got some holes, but im doing great, i can still own alot of people with this build. Its not for everyone. I'll put screens up later today probably
Syfer
Syfer

Back to top Go down

Syfer's Build??? Is it a PVP setting Build Empty Re: Syfer's Build??? Is it a PVP setting Build

Post  Syfer Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:51 pm

ok so im having a hard time uploading screenshots of my build, but i'll just throw it out there

Syfer's Build 101

Lupin Tier 1:
Part Water-1/9
Free spirit-3/3
Meditation-7/8
Full Of Love-6/8
Haste-8/8

Lupin Tier 2:
Scent of Darkness-3/9
Charge-3/3
Hazy Blur-5/9
Dimly Discernable-4/8
Flying Petals-2/9
Lovesickness-2/9
Positive Reinforcement-5/9

Lupin Tier 3:
Dance of the butterflies-3/9
Vanity-2/3
Fallen City-5/9
Seductive Brush-5/9
Determination-3/8
Uncertain Emotion-1/8

This is as of now, my build at lvl 96.

Now i will give a more updated version of my build in a week or so, depends on when i hit lvl 105, but if at any request will send anyone who wants to know, a finalized version of my build.

I hope some of you explore this build, yes at higher lvls i might not be as GREAT as PureLupin or all the other 500 lupins out there that follow the same thing, Though PureLupins build is a hybrid and there fore very unique. Good Job Ari. But at higher lvls my build is built more towards beating the other classes just as fast.

I, Syfer, and Arillias will be doing modifications to this build. We will be working on the Best possible outcome for my build. And as he has said once in Vent, if we Perfected my build, even he wouldn't wanna mess with me.

So if your interested in something new for a lupin, one that can deal great damage, but can also pwn in pvp/pve, and an all around great build for anything try this out. I hope you like it if you try it, and ANY feedback is appreciated. Thanks have fun

Last edited by Syfer on Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Syfer
Syfer

Back to top Go down

Syfer's Build??? Is it a PVP setting Build Empty Re: Syfer's Build??? Is it a PVP setting Build

Post  Syfer Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:16 pm

ok so i finalized a version for my build. I will start back at T3 b/c im still T3 lvl 96 lupin at the moment. Now it will be rough, and might have some holes, but like i said in the last post like 5mins ago, me and Ari will work on it to prefect it.

Syfer's Build 101

Lupin Tier 3:
Dance of the Butterflies-3/9
Vanity-2/3
Fallen city-5/9
Seductive Brush-9/9
Determination-3/9
Uncertain Emotion-8/8

Lupin Tier 4:
Jeden Shadow-9/9
Love's Glance-5/8
River Dweller-9/9
Sunset-3/9
Forgotten worries-8/8

Lupin tier 5:
Forgotten Dream-6/6
Frozen Memories-2/2
Blessing of Spring-5/5
Shadow Of Hope-4/4

Now again it may be rough, but with my build its about silencing, not about being a one shotter like every other person. Now everyone has their own opinions, but FEEDBACK would be awesome. I'll do Tome points later. But again this build IS NOT FOR EVERYONE. Its a build for those who wanna step outside of the norm, to break away from what every other lupin does. Now with that LAST statement, that EXCLUDES PureLupin and Arillias. They have Hybrid builds. Now the only question remains..... Can i perfect this build? I WILL. And i hope some of you try this build as well, because it breaks away from the norm, and not everyone has to have the same build, cuz then everyone(as a lupin) would just be killing each other, and the only way to determine who's better at One Shotting is to see who is faster lol. Again i can not stress this enough that this build is not for everyone. There are Repercussions to this build that will be fixed. And if you have any questions concerning my build feel free to ask me or Arillias. This will take some time to do, as reaching lvl 150 will be a pain in the butt. But its in the near future. I will be on daily so if you ask me questions, just do me ONE GIANT FAVOR. When i explain why and what my build is, dont tell me what i should do better or that i should do what everyone else does. Its not PERFECT. But it is good enough for me. So on that note.....Good day to all who read this, and may you learn something. And Hell if you think you have a great idea post it^^ I'm all-ears when it comes to a lupin's build. If you think i should up a higher skill rank then let me know, and we'll discuss it. Dont be scared, I wont bite...
Syfer
Syfer

Back to top Go down

Post  Syfer Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:44 pm

ok If anyone does post some alternatives, or their ideas, i dont want people bashing others opinions, keep it calm, and pleasent, b/c i want insight
Syfer
Syfer

Back to top Go down

Post  Nunnehi Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:40 am

Lupin Tier 1:
Part Water-1/9
Free spirit-3/3
Meditation-7/8
Full Of Love-6/8
Haste-8/8

Lupin Tier 2:
Scent of Darkness-3/9
Charge-3/3
Hazy Blur-5/9
Dimly Discernable-4/8
Lovesickness-2/9
Positive Reinforcement-7/9

Lupin Tier 3:
Vanity-3/3
Fallen city-6/9
Seductive Brush-9/9
Determination-5/8
Uncertain Emotion-8/8

Lupin Tier 4:
Jeden Shadow-9/9
Love's Glance-5/8
River Dweller-9/9
Sunset-3/9
Forgotten worries-8/8

Lupin tier 5:
Forgotten Dream-6/6
Frozen Memories-2/2
Blessing of Spring-5/5

Ok this is the first test build, those who are willing to test it and give results, let me know. anyone who wants to speak of the skills let me know as well.
Nunnehi
Nunnehi

http://www.myspace.com/whisperedirony

Back to top Go down

Post  Nunnehi Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:44 pm

Lupin Tier 1:
Part Water-1/9
Free spirit-3/3
Meditation-5/8
Haste-8/8
Full Of Love-4/8
Love's Snare 3/9

Lupin Tier 2:
Scent of Darkness-3/9
Charge-2/3
Hazy Blur-5/9
Dimly Discernable-3/8
Lovesickness-2/9
Positive Reinforcement-7/9
Overwhelm 3/9

Lupin Tier 3:
Vanity-2/3
Fallen city-5/9
Determination-4/8
Uncertain Emotion-8/8
Gentle Deception- 4/8

Lupin Tier 4:
Jeden Shadow-3/9
Love's Glance-5/8
River Dweller-3/9
Sunset-3/9
Forgotten worries-8/8
Cold Disposition-4/6

Lupin tier 5:
Forgotten Dream-6/6
Frozen Memories-2/2
Blessing of Spring-5/5

Test build number 2. Let me know what you think of it
Nunnehi
Nunnehi

http://www.myspace.com/whisperedirony

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginjiro Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:53 pm

Keep it on topic minus the flames or I will be forced to lock/delete this.
Ginjiro
Ginjiro
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down