Aurora Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coming back, feed back

4 posters

Go down

Coming back, feed back Empty Coming back, feed back

Post  Syfer Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:37 am

uhmmm yeah, idk when and if my master is coming back, but if its all right with ya'll i'd love to come back gimme some feed back if you will. dont be afraid to speak your mind. and for the record, im always active lol
Syfer
Syfer

Back to top Go down

Coming back, feed back Empty Re: Coming back, feed back

Post  PureLupin Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:47 pm

So let me get this straight. You wanted a master and you found one out of the alliance. Thats cool. Then you leave the alliance for (i assume for your master's alliance). Now that your master is mia, you want to come back?

Personally, i vote nay. Nothing against you as a person, but that situation is crap we dont need.
PureLupin
PureLupin
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiyan Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:52 pm

You can come back if you actively donate, and show support and not complain about wanting to be a leader. Also you will need more than just my vote on this, since it was kind of a dick move.
Raiyan
Raiyan
Admin
Admin

http://www.aurora-alliance.tk/

Back to top Go down

Post  PureLupin Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:20 am

After a lengthy discussion, I've come to think that everyone deserves a second chance. If Syfer really wants to come back, and plans on being active within the alliance in all ways possible, then I'd have to say give him one more chance.

Granted it was a dick move, but he also got dicked over himself. Message of the day for this one : Karma's a Bitch.
PureLupin
PureLupin
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginjiro Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:42 am

Raiyan wrote:You can come back if you actively donate, and show support and not complain about wanting to be a leader. Also you will need more than just my vote on this, since it was kind of a dick move.

PureLupin wrote:After a lengthy discussion, I've come to think that everyone deserves a second chance. If Syfer really wants to come back, and plans on being active within the alliance in all ways possible, then I'd have to say give him one more chance.

Granted it was a dick move, but he also got dicked over himself. Message of the day for this one : Karma's a Bitch.
yup
Ginjiro
Ginjiro
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum